2008/10/16

Autumn days

autumn days

leaves are falling

and i remember those sweet autumn days

when you were on my mind

made me blush

how that happen, my dear?

those autumn days

i remember when you were there

walking with your shadow

and oh, i almost pass out

but i was cool

in my own shoes

and so much calm

butterflies didn't go over my head

cos those autumn days were my most beautiful days

i ever had

when leaves change their colors

and i saw you

smiling

giving me a slight pitch on my arm

as we exchange words

in that sweet moment

i liked you through autumn days

we glances our ways to our different direction

with feeling i have developed just passing by

ah autumn days

i don't count them

i never count how many thoughts of you

i just sat there

flashing my grins

blushing

knew i gotta crsh on you

on those days

on autumn days....

© Kai C.