2008/11/05

President Obama

President Obama


i want to shout out

thank you, thank you

time to change

always keeping faith

cos an American dream,

we’re living in it

and there were tears of beautiful joy

pouring from my mother’s eyes

so thank you, thank you Lord

i’m celebrating to be

an American

i wanna wave the flag

and smile

and say, this is my president Obama

i’m proud

to be an American

yet the world knows

anything is possible….

that proves every single person could

make a difference

even children could only see

this generation here

that you could do anything

in despite of an American dream

every race, every disability,

every gay or even transgender

even a woman could make a change

to the world

this is why each voice counts

only to make the world go

‘round…..



11-5-08

© 2008 Kai C.


look at Barrack
___________

my mother's love
is unconditionally pure
than just a rose
unconditionally beautiful
when she carries me in her womb
for almost nine months
and i was born premature
sick for days
though she's there
holding my tiny hands
telling me stories
after all,
she smiled
hold me in her open arms
it seems like
every mother and her child would do
------------my mother's love, by Kai C.
~
© 2008 Kai C.