2009/01/10

May I be your love poet?


may i be your love poet?
please?
so i could write you my only heart
my love poetic words that soars
in the sky
i wonder if i could send
my lullabies in your distance
my merry go around on your way
i let you sing or recite my words
of my beautiful innocence
through the breeze and in your one breath



oh may i, may i?
i want to be
cos i've been writing for so long
since the day i fell for you
and i want to show you
i am real
my soul is naked
words i say are my truest natural feelings
that i feel for you

realizing the pieces of me that you taste
is sticks to your heart
my spirit lands in your world
in your life
and i can never leave
i couldn't leave
cos of your heart makes me linger

so please, may i?
i'll write poetry for you
for only stars and the moon to see
i am falling
in the hands of only you
in each day and night

my thoughts of my love
floats on and on
flows on and on
like the sweet oceans
i am swimming afar
with my pen and paper
can you hear me?

my voice soothes away
into your dreams
i'm in your dream
loving you so....

cos i am your love poet
whose poetic sweet poetic words are
written for only you

© 2009 Kai C